Success is for those committed to being the best they can and dedicated to living their dreams
In this book you’ll discover:
- 12 easy steps from average life of mediocrity to successful, happy, fun-filled life
- How to desire success in any area and achieve it as a set goal
- 7 ways to banish procrastination from your life
- 14 ways to dream big and achieve your dreams
- How to identify success killers and conquer them
- How to eliminate distractions and diversion that derail you from your dreams
- How others conquered procrastination, fear and self-limiting doubts to win
- How to adopt the right mental attitude for success and succeed in any area
- How to discipline yourself and form habits for lasting success
- 14 attitudes that will guarantee your success
- How to help others get what they want so you can have what you want in life
- How being happy now can motivate and help you achieve the success you deserve
To Learn More Please Visit: www.12StrategiesforSuccess.com
TESTIMONIALS AND REVIEWS
12 Strategies for Success: Ordinary People Achieving Extraordinary Results by Applying Simple Success Strategies
Four Stars (out of Five)
This nicely packaged, compact volume reinforces the basic tenets of successful living.
Books about living a successful life flood the self-improvement shelves of libraries and bookstores every year, so it is rare for any newly published book in the category to stand out.
12 Strategies for Success by counselor and educator Mabel Joshua-Amadi, author of numerous self-improvement books, including The Power of Attitude, offers information that is not new, but its handsome presentation—short chapters, clear and concise writing, and an easy-to-read page design—helps this book to rise above other titles.
Joshua-Amadi organizes the book around twelve “strategies,” which include “clear sense of direction,” “go the extra mile,” and “perseverance.” She devotes a chapter to each strategy and writes eloquently and with conviction.
At the end of each chapter, the author includes “Exercises,” which consist of questions to help focus on each strategy. This technique crystallizes the content of each chapter and forms a useful bridge to the strategy in the next chapter. She closes the book with some “Concluding Remarks” that summarize key points covered.
This is a compact, well-paced book that will probably provide as much guidance about how to achieve personal success as books twice its length. The author’s engaging style and ability to deliver an inspirational message in condensed form make 12 Strategies for Success a worthwhile reading experience.